- Maintain a high level of sanitation on serving lines and surrounding areas
- Greet all Customers in a professional manner
- Serve ALL customers in a friendly manner according to proper portion guidelines
- Communicate to the kitchen about portions served and portions remaining
- Clean and refill serving wells with water as needed
- Maintain a clean dinning hall service area, includes cleaning tables, chairs off during and after service, stock napkin's, check salt & pepper shakers ETC.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director or supervisor.
- You must be in uniform before you clock in.
- An apron, hat, or hair net, shirt and name tag will be provided to you.
- Black slacks or black pants and non-slip resistant shoes are required at your expense, and are to be worn every shift or you will be sent home