Business & Industry
Seward County Community College, through the office of Business and Industry, offers a wide variety of courses and programs. Classes and training sessions are offered in credit and noncredit formats. The customized approach is designed to serve the training or retraining needs of business and industry, professional groups & individuals of southwest Kansas and the Texas/Oklahoma Panhandles.
Check Out Our Professional Development & Community Enrichment Opportunities!!
Training on the SCCC Campus
Training on the job site
Continuing education and community services
Nace Rectifier School
October 3-4, 2017
Next Class date:
- The Fall Rectifier School will be
- held on October 3-4, 2017 in the Student
- Activities Building on the SCCC
- campus. Contact Jennifer Farmer
- for more details and/or to enroll.