Annual dues are $30 ($15 for new members).
Send your check or payroll deduction to Cristy Mulanax.
“… The Professional Employee Association shall be dedicated to serve the common interests of the SCCC/ATS professional employees, build professionalism, encourage a deeper concern for general student welfare, and foster communication and cooperation among the institution’s administration, departments, program staff, faculty, students, and with other colleges and their professional employees.”
Who qualifies for PEA membership?
Any professional employee who teaches five or more credit hours within a given semester or any employee who is under a “Staff Contract” and classified as “Professional Other” qualifies for membership in PEA.
What are the benefits of being a PEA member?
- Having a voice in professional welfare, including contract negotiations.
- Networking with other professionals at SCCC/ATS.
- Making a positive impact on the campus community.
How do I join?
- Annual dues are payable by cash or payroll deduction. See the PEA Treasurer for an enrollment form or use the link on this page.
- New members receive a 50% discount on annual dues.
- If you have any questions or are interested in joining, contact any of the PEA officers.
President: Chris Guyer
President Elect: Jay Castor
Secretary: Dawn Hemphill
Treasurer: Cristy Mulanax
Seward County Community College/Area Technical School
1801 N Kansas Ave
PO Box 1137
Liberal, KS 67905-1137