General Education Development Tests (GED Tests) can give you:


- The opportunity to earn a Kansas State High School Diploma


- A credential recognized as a key to employment opportunities, advancement, further education

and financial rewards
The Benefits
Get a better job. The majority of jobs in this country require at least a high school diploma.
Continue Your Education
A Kansas State High School Diploma is accepted at most colleges and universities across the country as proof that you have completed your high school education. Some colleges even have special scholarship programs for those who successfully passed the GED test.
Feel Better About Yourself
By earning a diploma, many graduates experience an improvement in how they feel about themselves and their lives. It does make a difference.
Increase Your Income
Income increases with the level of education. A better job usually means better pay.
Invest In The Future
Educated parents have better-educated children. Earning a Kansas State High School Diploma is not only an investment in yourself, but an investment in the future of your children. Although the classes are free, there is a minimal fee for the tests themselves.

The ABE/GED program provides an opportunity for adults to gain further education. Adults who did not graduate from high school can receive a Kansas State High School Diploma. By taking the General Educational Development Test (GED), the adult is allowed to show that he/she has acquired the same level of learning that is required of traditional high school students. The diploma is issued by the Kansas Board of Regents and gives you a second chance to receive a high school diploma.

- You must not be currently enrolled in or have graduated from any high school.

- You must be a resident of Kansas.
- You must be 18 years of age, or, if you are 16 and 17 years of age, you must complete a high
school exit interview



Enrollment Fees: $50, Official Practice Testing Fees: $24, Official GED Testing Fees: $132



For more information about this program, please:

Call (620) 417-1312 in Liberal or 1-800-373-9951 ext. 1310

Email Travis Combs